Sunday, June 12, 2011

Succumbing to publicity...


Almost everyone I know will agree that, when given the opportunity, I will talk. And talk. And talk.

And when given the opportunity to talk on a TV program, I will accept.

I've uploaded my 20 minutes of fame to youtube in two parts. It's in Spanish, so whip out that dictionary and brush up on your Castellano! Enjoy!


Sucumbiendo a la publicidad... (Castellano)

Casi todos que me conocen ya saben que, cuando me dan la oportunidad, hablo. Y hablo. Y hablo.

Y cuando me dan la oportunidad de hablar en un programa de televisión, la voy a aceptar.

Subí mis 20 minutos de fama a youtube en dos partes. Está en castellano!! Disfrútenlo!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for taking the time to upload the videos. I've gotten kinda wrapped up in my own head the past few weeks, and it's nice to be reminded of what's important :) I don't know how you do it.

And your castellano always impresses!

ali sa said...

Hey Jeremy! Thank YOU for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment.

Glad I can provide a breath of distraction from the real world... or an emergency exit door from getting lost in your head :)

All the best to you. Stay in touch. Un abrazo!

Peaceful Road Warrior said...

¡Que maravillosa! Pero, ¿dónde está tu casco de bicicleta?

ali sa said...

Hi Mom...

No me avisaron que iba a tener que pedalear para la entrevista... así que no lo traje. Para la próxima!

Also, it would have messed up my hair ;-)