Friday, August 14, 2009

Northern Hemisphere. and back

The landescaper and I ventured northward.

We arrived in New York, jetlagged and shaken from culture shock. In New York City, I stayed. The landescaper had further destinations that included scaling large rock walls.

My vacation was simple. Rollerblading and exploring by day. Dancing by night.

Have I mentioned that I love New York City? A lot?

One week surely wasn't enough. But it's all I had. After that I joined the landescaper and his father in Boston and even further northward we journeyed into the previously-unfamiliar-to-me territory of Maine. We spent a week in Maine adventuring and planning for the landescaper's sister's wedding.

The wedding was beautiful. Actually beautiful to the 27th power. Words really fail to describe. Pictures to come. Many felicitaciones for the newly married couple and their friends and family.

And then it was plane-to-plane-to-plane-to-plane-to-plane back to Bariloche. Where we are now. Classes have resumed. Swine flu panic has subsided. The snow has come. I feel healthier and happier than ever.

And in four months I hit the road again. This time in a big big bigbigbigbig way! Stay tuned.

No comments: